Sunday, May 30, 2010

songs for the musical based on the true events of our travel experience

to the tune of "We love you Conrad" from Bye Bye Birdie"
We love Continental, oh yes we do.
and American, we love you too!
When we're with Delta, we're blue
Oh United, we love you!

to the tune of "Oh Christmas Tree"
Oh Delta flight, oh Delta flight
We so dislike your airline (2 times)

You really are the biggest pain
We wish that you could fly in rain

Oh Delta flight, oh Delta flight
We so dislike your airline

From Veggie Tales - these two songs are still in process

Oh where is my airplane, oh where is my airplane, oh where, oh where, oh where,oh where, oh where, oh where, is my airplane?

We are the pilots who do not fly in rain
we work for Delta and its a drain
and if you ask us, to fly anytime,
then we will tell you, we don't fly anywhere

to the tune of Jesus, lover of my soul
Delta, the truth we finally know
Delta, you'll never let us go

Delta, the pain in my side
Delta, I just wanna get a ride

You got me in a rainy pit,
Delta, you make me want to spit

You hate me, that hurts me,
what did I ever do, I wish patience were not a virtue
Delta, the truth we finally know
Delta, you'll never let us go

2 comments:

  1. LOL! These are great, as well as the Delta acronyms!

    Been praying for all of you! Hope your half of the group can come back safely and soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you all are great! Glad you're making the best of a less-than-idea situation!

    ReplyDelete