Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Answers for Shushan..

1. when exactly should you count your chickens?---you should count you chickens only after the boys have cut their heads off.(Our boys-Danny, Nick, J.J., and Zac have a new hobby).

2. What exactly is Wahili? Wahili is Swahili-this is the language I am quite fluent in.

3. What is the difference between Teguc and Tegucigalpa? Trick question-they are the same place. I do not know why there are nicknames for towns but maybe people should explain that to poor innocent Americans that know nothing.

4. Where is that book you were reading? Well, now I don't know, but previously, my new best friend put in on a high shelf so I couldn't reach it because I was too short.

5. How is it that Angel beat you at Blitz? Angel beat me because the scorekeeper(Shushan) was trying to boost Angel's self-esteem and switched the points. I found out a day later.

6. Are you sure you want to travel with Danny this summer? Hmm..I thought no because he is so sensitive and fragile, but then I thought maybe I will learn some patience and compassion. Plus, we share the love for water balloons so maybe everything will pan out.

-Steph

1 comment:

  1. How is it a valid question to ask how I beat Stephie at Dutch Blitz? I am just as capable of competing.
    And Stephie- she was not trying to boost my self-esteem. I lost four times- remember? ;)

    It's been fun!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete