Monday, May 17, 2010

Nick

Having a great time in Honduras. Its truly both a blessing and hilarious hearing my teammates learning Spanish. LOL I'm sure they have had their laughs over my Hillbilly Spanish as well (even though it is the best kind hehe) Fixing to have a team meeting, devotions at nine, bedtime and more ministry in the mornin! :) Appreciate your prayers and praising God that He has opened the door for me to attend this missions trip, even if I didn't think i was gonna make it through customs because i mispelled my name twice on my passport before getting it right...don't mark it out with sharpie by the way :) helpful info.

In His name and for His glory,
Nick Armstrong

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. lol Nick I am glad you are there also. You keep right on blessing everyone there with your hillbilly Spanish.

    ReplyDelete