Friday, May 21, 2010

Nick 3

Hey everyone, loving Honduras, practicing new tactics on how to beat the wasps and the conspiracy that they have formed against us. Some how it seems like the queen mother always knows where we are going to be...maybe we should work on stealth. I found out a few days ago that my friend Andrey is actually named Henry (and people say i have an accent). But he seems to stick to me like glue, gave me a letter (that i can't read) and has blessed my heart in many ways. God is doing a wonderful work here in Honduras and in myself as well. I really miss my beautiful girlfriend (Ashley Milks)and wish that she was on the missions field with me. Loving every minute of getting to know my brothers and sisters in Christ and serving with them as well. Held the boa constrictor last night, and talked to the missionaries here for over an hour after that. Appreciate your prayers,
Dios Le Bendiga,
Adios

Nick Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment