Thursday, May 20, 2010

Snakes are so cool

Look at that, nobody has posted since my last post. Fine, then... I shall just post two in a row. :-)

It poured rain late this afternoon, for which we were all very grateful. The singing on live camera went very well. While we were cleaning the church I found a room that was swarming with bats, but I probably shouldn't have told Deanna that, as she was nervous throughout the whole singing.

This evening we visited with some resident missionaries, the Gouge family. Thad Gouge has a large boa constrictor, and he let us hold and pet it. Ok... so it was only about four feet long. :-) I thoroughly enjoyed that. I spent the rest of the evening on their porch, and talked about everything from snakes to Ireland (where there are no snakes).

The singing has begun again, and I'm feeling inclined to join the others. I'm not sure how much we'll be able to get online tomorrow, as this room is supposed to be off-limits to us for most of the day. Keep posting comments, though... we love to read them when we are able to get online!

We love you all much, and praise the Lord that we are here.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment