Friday, May 21, 2010

Under a Honduran sunset

Howdy. :-)

Another day of painting... some are now painted in three colors. I still just have white on me. But a few of them look quite lovely in their green, blue, and white.

It has been hot and sunny all day today. We're hoping it rains this evening... it looks like it may. Dark clouds and strong wind out there.

I don't really have too many critter stories for today. I took a picture of a stray dog and saw a teensy tiny gecko, about the same size as the one I caught last night. They are very tiny, and very cute. Here's a hint of the size... when I saw the first one in my room last night, I thought it was a bug. Of course, given the size of the bugs around here, that's not a good size comparison.

Ah, lovely sunset... I should be out taking pictures instead of posting here.

Tonight we are attending a graduation for a few of the resident MK's, then practicing for VBS (which happens tomorrow), and having a get-together with the students. Tonight's get-together will include a Bible trivia game (in both English and Spanish) which I am very much looking forward to.

We had pizza for supper. :-) It was different... but good. Yesterday at breakfast I tried fried banana for the first time and quite liked it. I even liked the cheese that we had at breakfast. It didn't go over too well with some of the others.

Ok, that picture simply must be taken. God bless you all... have a wonderful evening, and keep us in your prayers!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment